Diamond Cut is software designed to digitalize and restore music and voices. It is also known as DC-Art (Diamond Cut Audio Restoration Tool) or DC plus the number of the version; for example, DC7, DC8 or DC Eight. This download is developed by Diamond Cut Productions and includes the latest advances in signal processing technology, with the aim of restoring pieces of audio.
With the large set of restoring tools that DC offers, you will be able to enhance your old cassette record by extracting noises, dirtiness, clicks and pops. Clean up vinyl, gramophone or a live recording by removing of coughing, wheezing and sounds at all desired. For professional users, it would be useful to discern sounds or clean files for forensic purposes.
How to use
Diamond Cut enables you to record and edit an audio file, adding some effects and processing the file. It primarily works with filters such as pop/click, brick wall, band, notch, and noise reduction, amongst many others. Big Click Filter, for example, is an automatic tool that repairs loud clicking noises with a single click of your mouse.
Includes the latest advances in signal processing technology
It also offers a range of effects and editing functions that enable you to improve and modify your files. Some of these effects are basic, such as a crossfade, but some are advanced. Sub-Harmonic and Overtone Synthesizer are effects to make restorations, and are very useful for modifying dynamics parameters, creating music notes and tones lost during recording.
Direct Spectral Editor is an editing tool with which you will be able to interpolate or attenuate manually with a large time and frequency domain. It allows for the selective removal of swoosh, without degrading the file quality, and with accuracy. For specific noises, you can create your own filter by combining other default filters with the Multi-filter tool.
Diamond Cut 8.03 Features
These are some of the features of Diamond Cut 8.15:
- It supports common audio formats, such as BWF, Ogg Vorbis and FLAC
- Ability to record sounds with a line-in input
- Record, edit, and apply effects, EQ and harmonizing
- It includes analysis tools to measure the audio spectrum, VU, time and a XY vector
- Very potent and advanced filters and effects to clean and restore files
- Latest version includes harmonic frequency generators and equalizers, to enhance the fidelity and to change tones in a restoration
- Capability to record a CD (Disc-at-Once)
- Batch processing
- It contains a DC Tune Library with preset genres and the ability to shuffle and apply a multi-filter on files during the playback
- It includes a free Help section, which usually is sufficient to resolve questions of use
If you want more information about this download, feel free to check the .
The minimum system requirements for a correct download and installation are the following:
- Operating System: Windows XP or later
- Processor: Intel Pentium with 200 MHz
- RAM Memory: 32 MB
- Sound Card: stereo with 16 bits and line inputs
- HDD Space: 3 MB of free space
- An audio player system is required