Tiny Thief is a point-and-click game developed by Rovio Stars, available for Android and iOS devices. It is set in the medieval period and follows the story of a child who helps people in his village. Players have to resolve puzzles that require stealth and sneakiness to complete, through six different stages divided into five levels each.
Gameplay mechanics of the game are simple: you are free to tap anywhere on the screen to move. When your character can interact with something, an orange bubble will appear so you can tap it to perform the action. You have to solve the different situations, collecting items and using them correctly to move forward. Some interactions will not be shown by using bubbles, as there are some hidden objects within the scenarios that you will have to find on your own.
How to Play
Tiny Thief puts players in the shoes of a child who reminds us of Robin Hood. Our main character steals from bad people such as a corrupt sheriff who steals money from the villagers, or dangerous pirates, etc. You have to commit your thefts using stealth. If you get caught by the guards, you have to start again.
Players have to solve puzzles that require stealth and sneakiness to be complete
The scoring system of this app is similar to Angry Birds. You can earn up to three stars for every level. To get those stars you have to fulfill the main objective of each level and two side objectives: finding your pet and collecting hidden objects. Your pet will be hiding within the scenario, and it may only appear after you do something. For instance, your pet will climb down a lamp once you enter a room for the first time. If you miss it, it won’t appear again unless you restart the level.
Hidden objects can be found tapping by tapping around the level. Those objects can be anywhere, but as with your pet, some of them can be only picked up at a certain moment in the level. Your main objective will always be related to the storyline: for instance, you will have stop the sheriff from collecting abusive taxes by kicking him out of the village.
Tiny Thief 1.1.0 Features
Here you can see some of the features of this app before you download it:
- Tiny Thief is a point-and-click adventure that follows the style of old graphic adventure titles
- Solve challenging puzzles, use crazy gadgets and face surprising situations as you move forward in your adventure
- Six great challenges: steal everything from your enemies through six different levels, including a pirate ship and a huge castle
- Show off your skills: outsmart your rivals using your sneakiness and the element of surprise
- Fully interactive levels: tap everywhere to find surprises and hidden treasures
If you are interested in Tiny Thief and need additional information before you download this app, feel free to check the
The minimum system requirements to download this game are:
- Operating system: Android 2.3 or higher/ iOS 5.0 or higher
- Hard disk: 46 MB free space available for Android/ 49.6 MB available for iOS